- PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
These general terms and conditions shall govern access to and use of the website “www.vinfer.com” that the Association sets, makes available free of charge, to Internet users (hereinafter referred to as the “User”). Through our website www.vinfer.com the users have access and the use of certain services and contents made available to the general public on the website, by third party services and contents suppliers (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”) or by website users. The use of the website or all or part of the Services, confers the condition of user thereof and is subject to the prior full and unreserved acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions in the version published by www.vinfer.com from the moment the User accesses the website. Therefore, the user must carefully read the General Conditions each time he/she intends to access the website. The use of certain services and contents may be subject to own inherent particular terms and conditions, legal notices which, as the case may be, substitute, complete and/or amend the General Terms and Conditions specified herein. If the user decides not to accept the present General Terms and Conditions, Particular Terms and Conditions or legal notices, he/she must abstain from accessing the website and/or using the services and content offered by www.vinfer.com which may at any time and without prior warning, unilaterally amend the presentation and configuration of the Portal, as well as the services and conditions required to use the website and the services. The User acknowledges and accepts that www.vinfer.com may at any moment discontinue, deactivate and/or cancel any of the Services which make up the website.
- RULES OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated in the Particular Terms and Conditions, the service rendering of the website by www.vinfer.com is free of charge for the Users. However, in order to use certain services he prior registration of the User or payment of a price, in the manner specified in the Particular Terms and Conditions shall be required. Some of the services offered by www.vinfer.com require the prior registration of the User. When registering the User must provide the information that is requested in the registration form available on the same website. In these cases the User is under the obligation to select, use and keep his/her user name and personal password. The User may not select as a user name words or expressions, which are slanderous, are in any manner coincide with brands, trade names, shop signs, company names, professions, advertising slogans, names and pseudonyms of public and famous personalities for which use is not authorised and in general contrary to the law or the generally accepted demands of morality and proper consuetude. Specifically, the website reserves the right to confer email accounts when it does not entail a question of a particular public purpose, being able to grant same to public bodies so as to comply with said purpose. The allocation of the Access Passwords occurs automatically and the only additional requirement for the allocation of the user name is the absence of previous access passwords which are identical to those chosen by the User (in the database these access passwords are encrypted). The User shall receive a password and be allocated an account after correctly completing the registration process. The User may change the password at any time for another, always in accordance with the that set forth in this clause. The User undertakes to make diligent use of his/her access passwords or make said access passwords available to third parties. 2.1. General rules of use
- The User hereby undertakes to use the website in a diligent and correct manner.
- The User understands and voluntarily accepts that access and use of the website, of the services and contents therein takes place, in either event under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility comdoes not control the use that Users make of the website, or guarantee that it is undertaken pursuant to the present General Terms and Conditions.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the use of the website shall be used for strictly personal, private and particularly or corporate purposes, provided that the use is made for internal purposes only.
- The User hereby undertakes not to use the website to carry out activities contrary to law, ethics or generally accepted good conduct or established public order and for illegal, prohibited or harmful purposes which are detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties,comdeclining any liability whatsoever which could derive from the foregoing.
- The User shall abstain from using the contents and/or services in any manner whatsoever which could damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the website or hinder the normal use or enjoyment of the Website and/or of the contents and/or services by the Users.
- The User shall abstain from obtaining information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and any material accessible through the website or the services using methods other than those which have been made available for that purpose, or those which are customarily used on the Internet for that purpose provided they do not pose a risk of damage or render useless the Website, the Services and/or Contents.
2.2. Specific rules of use Anti-spam policy: The User hereby undertakes to use the contents pursuant to the provisions of www.vinfer.com and in particular undertakes, including but not restricted to, abstain from:
- carrying out any publicity, promotional or other commercial use activities and communications for sales purposes or any other commercial purpose to a group of people without reliance of a prior approval or consent
- sending any messages which are unsolicited or have not been consented to beforehand to a group of people.
- sending a series of email messages (chains) which are unsolicited and for which consent has not been given to beforehand
- using distribution lists which may be accessed via the Website or the services for the carrying out of activities specified in the preceding paragraphs
- making available to third parties for any reason whatsoever, data collected from the distribution lists. Users who receive unsolicited messages addressed to a large number of people may notify Vinfer of this fact by sending a message to the email account firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hyperlinks: www.vinfer.com shall provide links to external websites, selected for its interest and relevance in matters within its competence, and is not linked with in any way and as regards to same accepts no liability whatsoever, as far as the accuracy of the Users is concerned, and in general, those persons who propose to establish a link between their website and in the website must comply with the following conditions:
- The hyperlink shall allow access to the Web pages of the Website, but may not be reproduced in any manner or form.
- No links to other web pages of the website other than home-page of the Portal shall be established.
- Neither a browser nor a border environment on the web pages of the website shall be created.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or representations may be made in respect of the web pages of the website and the Services, and it shall not be stated or given to be understood that comhas authorized the Hyperlink or has supervised or endorsed in any way the contents or services offered or made available to the Web page on which the hyperlink is established.
- Except for those signs which form part of the hyperlink, the Web page in which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, corporate name, shop sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinguishing signs belonging to com.
- The web page where the hyperlink is established shall not contain illegal information or contents, contrary to morals or accepted proper conduct and established public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to or infringes any rights of third parties. The establishment of the hyperlink shall in no event imply the existence of any relationship between comand the owner of the website owner in which it is established, nor the acceptance or approval of its contents by www.vinfer.com of its contents or services .
- LIABILITY REGIME
Including but not limited to, www.vinfer.com shall not guarantee:
- The availability and continuity of the functioning of the website and the services nor its infallibility and, in particular although not exclusive to, the fact does not guarantee that the User may effectively utilise the website, the contents and the services, access the web pages of the Website or those from which services are rendered. Whenever reasonably possible, www.vinfer.com shall notify Users beforehand of the interruptions in the functioning of the Website and the services.
- Privacy and security in the use of the website and services and, in particular, does not guarantee that unauthorised third parties may not have knowledge of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use of the website and services made by Users make of the website and services
- The absence of viruses or other elements in the contents which could produce alterations in its computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored on its computer system. – The legality, reliability and usefulness of the Contents.
- The standards of quality, interoperability and functionality of the website as well as the services or contents incorporated therein.
- The adaptation of the Website and the services and/or contents incorporated therein for any particular purpose.
3.1 Exemption of liability The User acknowledges and voluntarily accepts that the use of the website, its services and contents is under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility. Thus, unless the law expressly states otherwise and exclusive to the measure and extent of what is imposed, www.vinfer.com does not guarantee or assume any liability whatsoever in respect of the access and use of the website or the content and services incorporated therein. Including but not limited to, the exemption of liability mentioned in the preceding paragraph includes any liability whatsoever arising from:
- The lack of availability and continuity of the functioning of the website and the services and which may derive from the lack of access of the Users of the website, the contents and the services, as well as the different web pages which form the website or those from which services are rendered.
- The interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website and the services and contents incorporated therein.
- Unauthorised access and alteration of data transmitted through the website.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents which could produce alterations in its computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored on its computer system.
- The non-compliance of the standards of quality, interoperability and functionality of the Website as well as the services or contents incorporated therein.
- The absence of adaptation of the website and the services and/or contents incorporated therein for any particular purpose as well as well as the cost incurred in obtaining of substitute contents and services, or any information, messages received or transactions entered into on or through the website.
- The lack of veracity, legality, accuracy, completeness, current relevance, reliability and usefulness of the contents of third parties unrelated to the website, including the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, receipt of or obtaining access to the contents, and in particular although not on an exclusive basis, for losses and damages which may be derived from:
- The infringement of the law, morality and generally accepted proper conduct or public order;
- The infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, contractual undertakings of any nature;
- Engaging in acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising;
- The infringement, delay in compliance, defective performance or rescission of any reason whatsoever of the obligations undertaken with third parties as regards access to the contents;
- The flaws and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, received, obtained or which have been accessed through the website or the services.
- Exclusion of guarantees and liability for the services and contents rendered by third parties on the website. comdoes not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of services rendered by third parties through the website. www.vinfer.com excludes all liability whatsoever for losses and damages of any kind which may derive from the services or contents rendered or supplied by third parties unrelated to the website under the same terms and conditions and the same scope as that stipulated for the contents and services rendered through the website. Losses and damages of any nature which may arise from the that made available to the Users of the contents and services shall be the sole and exclusive liability of third party supplier of products, contents and services.
- Exclusion of guarantees and of liability for the information, contents and services hosted outside the website.vinfer.commakes available to the Users technical devices of linkage (among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search tools which permits Users to access third-party Web sites (hereinafter referred to as the “Linked Sites “). The installation of such links, directories, search engines and search tools in the website is for the sole purpose of allowing Users to search for information on the Internet.www.vinfer.com does not market the products or services available on the linked sites and therefore does not guarantee nor assume any liability whatsoever for losses and damages or losses of any kind with respect to the contents and services rendered by third parties through the website.
- Exclusion of guarantees and of liability for the use of the website, services and contents by Users.comhas no obligation to monitor and does not monitor the use made by Users of the website, of the Services and the Contents. In particular, www.vinfer.com does not guarantee that Users use the website, services and contents in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions and in the event that Particular Terms and Conditions were applicable, nor do so in a diligent and prudent manner. www.vinfer.com has no obligation to verify the identity of the Users or the veracity of the data that the Users provide about themselves to other Users.www.vinfer.com excludes all liability whatsoever for losses and damages of any kind which derive from the use of services and contents by the Users or that may derive from the lack of veracity, completeness or authenticity of the information that the Users provide about themselves to other Users and, in particular, albeit not exclusively, for losses and damages of any kind resulting from the impersonation of a third party carried out by a User in any kind of communication whatsoever through the website.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND OTHER RIGHTS
The User acknowledges that www.vinfer.com holds exclusive good title to the industrial and intellectual property rights or any other analogous right inherent to the website. Including but not limited to, shall be considered as information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound or image files, photographs, recordings, computer programmes, databases, technology, computer equipment, know-how, trademarks, distinguishing signs, logos and, in general, any kind of creation or material accessible through the website Portal of his/her property, and the website itself. The User also acknowledges and accepts that contents and services owned by third parties, whose rights are protected by the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights, rights pertaining to the exploitation of the commercial and publicity value of image and other analogous rights, are accessible on the website. 4.1. No license www.vinfer.com neither hereby grants any license or authorisation of use to the User any rights as regard intellectual and industrial property or any other property or right related to the Website, Services or Contents.
- INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE
www.vinfer.com observes the intellectual property of third parties and, therefore, the same courtesy from the Users is requested. Should any User or third party consider that events or circumstances exist which reveal the illegal nature of the utilisation of any content and/or services, including the engagement in any illicit activity included or accessible through the website and, in particular, the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights (patents, industrial designs and models, trademarks, trade names etc.) or other rights, a notification must be sent to www.vinfer.com containing the following information:
- The name, surnames, national identity card number, address, telephone number and electronic mail address of the claimant.
- Specification of the supposedly illicit activity in question conducted on the Website, and, in particular, whenever dealing with an alleged infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, a precise and detailed description of the protected contents, as well as its exact location.
- To make an explicit and clear statement and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information furnished in the notification is accurate and of the nature of the illegal utilisation of the contents or the carrying out of the described activities.
- Such notifications should be sent to:
Customer Service Desk Tel: 967 523 501 | 967 523 503 | 967 523 507 Fax: 967 242 914 E-Mail:email@example.com Address: CAMPOLLANO INDUSTRIAL ESTATE Calle D, Nº2 02007 ALBACETE.
- REFUSAL OR WITHDRAWAL OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR THE RIGHTS OF THE SERVICES
www.telesoft.es reserves the right to discontinue the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if any use of the website or any of the services contrary to the General Terms and Conditions or Particular Terms and Conditions that may apply, is detected.
- TERM AND TERMINATION OF RIGHTS
The legal relationship deriving from access to and utilisation of the website as well as the services and contents incorporated therein, shall have an indefinite term. Notwithstanding the foregoing, said relationship shall be understood to have been rescinded immediately whenever www.vinfer.com publishes new General Terms and Conditions. Access to and utilisation of the website shall imply full adherence to and acceptance of the new terms and conditions and, therefore, the initiation of a new legal relationship. Likewise any of the parties may unilaterally rescind or suspend this contractual relationship at any given moment and with no more grounds than his or her will to do so. The rendering of the website service and other services is in principle of an indefinite term.www.vinfer.com reserves the right to discontinue the provision of any of the services being suffice, whenever reasonably possible, the prior warning in advance of the notice of termination or suspension of the rendering of the website service and other services.
If any clause of these General Terms and Conditions is declared null and void by any court whatsoever, the remaining provisions shall remain valid.
The covenants, clauses and terms and conditions which make up the present General Terms and Conditions constitute the formal and definitive expression of the declaration of intent of the parties, and should be construed as a whole, whereas any unclear or uncertain parts shall be attributed the meaning which is derived from the clauses as a whole. Any documents or statements prior to the entry into force of the General Terms and Conditions shall be construed as definitively rescinded.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish law. Should the User have his/her domicile outside of Spain, www.vinfer.com and the User shall submit to the competent courts and tribunals of Albacete (Spain), hereby expressly waiving their right to any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled to. For any additional information, suggestion or proposal, please contact the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.